Address of the house that can be seen on Google map: 26 allee d olinval, 60150 Villers sur Coudun, France
Pictures that are missing: office room, dining room, stairs, WCs
Pictures that are missing: small room, bathroom, storage room in one of the bedrooms
Pictures that are missing: garage
These are videos of the part of the land behind the house. It is a small wood of 650 square meters on a slope. We will put a small basket ball court of 15 meters by 11 meters on the left side of the current woods. We will cut some trees to make space. Between the back of the house and the woods there is a flat surface of 7 meters on a length of 25 meters.
I do not have the elevation of the land. It is on a slope. All I know is that the basement is 210 cm high and that it is flat for about 7 meters behind the house and in front.
What needs to be addded:
- An extension to the kitchen
- Half a basketball court (15 meters by 11 meters)
- An extension to the garage
- A terrace on top of the flat roof of the kitchen that will lead to the bedroom
- Modification of the roof by adding large windows to all rooms excepted one which will have a glass door that will lead to the terrace on top of the kitchen extension
- A swimming pool (not sure of the dimensions but no more than 5 by 8 meters)
- A tree house
- Two rooms in the basement to be created: one under the living room and one under the kitchen extension (a tv cinema room)
What needs to be removed.
- There are two stairs, one next to the kitchen that leads to the basement for which we will break the wall to create some light, and another stair in the entrance that leads to the first floor and for which we will replace the wall that separates it from the kitchen by either a glass or nothing, this will allow to see the kitchen and garden from the entrance.
- Replace the fireplace by a more stylish one
The house hasnt been touched since the 1970ies everything will be changed. I have added some mood boards to give an idea of the styles.
Mood boards and details
Kitchen / dining
At the moment the kitchen is 16 m2 and looks like this
We will create a 24 m2 extension to create a 40m2 kitchen / dining open to the outdoor
Bedroom above kitchen
There is a bedroom above the current kitchen, I would like to add a glass door that leads to a terrace on the roof of the kitchen extension.
Part of the existing bedroom is made of a storage space, I would like to open it to make a larger bedroom.
Bathroom on first floor
Currently the bathroom is small and with no natural light.
I would like to add a window that enables to add space, light and that frames the outside view when taking a bath
Add similar windows to the other two bedrooms on the first floor so that they have a view and more space
Break walls to create flow between rooms, views and more light
Change the look and feel of the living room
Paint the wood in lighter color
Change the fireplace to something like that
Change the bathroom to something like this
Add a gym in the room that is the nearest to the bathroom
The gym should have a bike and should look similar to this
In the room next to the gym and closer to the living room there should be a home office similar to this, with a door window leading to the front garden
- Extend the garage by removing some of the grounds
- On top of the garage extension extend the existing garden add a skylight to illuminate the garage underneath
- Add a room in the basement under the living room
- add a room in the basement under the kitchen extension as a cinema room
Add a basketball court as in the picture below 15 meters by 11 meters on the back of the house amongst the woodland. It should be on a similar position as on the picture to limit the number of trees to be cut.
The land is a slope, the front garden isnt usable as is. Make it flat by adding soil and vegetal barrier.
In terms of style the front garden should a mix of modernism and lush
We will need to incorporate a swimming pool in the rendering. I am not sure where for now. Hope to see the drawings and have a better idea where then.